Written specialized program for drift - SSL-COMPATIBLE PROGRAMMABLE SERVO
# Compatible with CODE 10 (M12S, EXZES ZZ, MT-44)
Not Compatible with CODE 5 (M12, EXZES Z, MT-4S, MT-4, MT-S)
- PGS SETTING GEAR-COMPATIBLE
- SUPER RESPONSE (SSR) MODE-COMPATIBLE
- HIGH RESPONSE (SHR) MODE-COMPATIBLE
- Li-Po 2 CELL-COMPATIBLE
- LOW PROFILED
- HIGH SPEED TYPE
- BRUSH LESS MOTOR
- FULL ALUMINUM CASE
- FULL METAL GEAR (Strengthening Gears)
- AL HEAT SINK
Craving "TYPE-D (DRIFT)" on top case
Programmable Servo to be compatible with SSL & Telemetry at Launch
- Setting Adjustment by wireless from Radio
- Setting Adjustment to connect Servo with Setting Gear
?In case of using with incompatible Gyro for SSL (SGS-01C/SGS-01D), the servo cannot be set by transmitter through SSL function.
- Regarding Temperature, Current, Voltage and Volume Position on Servo inside,
Telemetry-transmission can be passed to Radio.
# Initial Setting on Setting Gear is necessary.
- Setting Items
- SSL-CH (SSL Channel Setting) - STRETC (Stretcher Adjustment) - BOOST (BOOST Adjustment)
- D-Band (Dead Band Adjustment) - MV-MID (Middle Torque Adjustment)
- MV-END (Later Torque Adjustment) - BREAK (Break Adjustment)
?MV-HOLD (Power Adjustment at whole area) ?MV-FRQ (Feeling Adjustment at whole area)
?MAX-PW (MAX Duty Adjustment)
? Setting Gear is necessary for ?setting.
0.09 sec/60° (7.4V)
0.11 sec/60° (6.0V)
15.6 kg/cm (7.4V)
12.8 kg/cm (6.0V)
40.2 x 20.5 x 26.0mm