- The main feature of these motors is the fixed timing and easy to use solder joints, making it an excellent motor for controlled classes.
- Available in winds 10.5T to 25.5T
- The use of a heat-resistant magnet attached aluminum case and double insulated windings, high precision bearings, and rotor with a strong structure guarantees outstanding performance and super durability.
- The built-in Hall sensor non-adjustable end bell combined with a high precision and balanced rotor guarantees the user a smooth and linear power on demand.
- The silicon O-ring seal fitted between the end bell and stator helps to conduct inner heat to the motor case and prevent dust from entering the HALL sensor.
- The detachable structure design for daily cleaning and maintenance can effectively prolong the service life of this Justock motor and improve its operating efficiency.
- This motor is perfectly matched with the XR10-Justock ESC for all zero timing spec racing and also compatible with other Hobbywing Electronic Speed Controllers including other brands.
- This Justock motor is applicable to various 1/10th, 1/12th on-road & off-road vehicles. It can be an ideal choice for Stock or Sport class races but can also be a nice choice for newbies for practice.
- The motor design is in compliance with IFMAR, and ROAR specifications.