With its radical new look, full length carbon fibre top deck and chassis, tweak free battery mounting system and awesome centre pivot design, the Schumacher ECLIPSE 3 is as good looking as it is fast. Building on the international success of the Eclipse 2 platform, with its European Stock Championship and Modified Vice Championship, the ECLIPSE 3 takes LMP12 racing another huge leap forward. The quality, ease of assembly and build process have also been improved, to offer excellent durability and rapid lap times.
The Schumacher ECLIPSE 3, leading the pack.
- New - Full Length top deck for adjustment of chassis flex, offering improved stability and pace in high traction. Stiffness options for different track conditions.
- New - Tweak free battery mounting using o-ring fixing with easy loop over design.
- New - Hub carriers for simpler installation, smoother suspension action and stealth black hard anodizing.
- New - Ceramic coated kingpins for much smoother suspension action, with improved damping longevity and camber consistency.
- New - Camber strap design to allow for a lower bodyshell mounting position.
- New - Bumper mount designed to eliminate any twisting caused by impacts, raised for increased steering, reduced chassis scrub, and chassis protection.
- New - Foam bumper offering much better bodyshell protection and prevents deflection under high downforce.
- New - Side link design giving easier build process and maintenance. Longer design to reduce length change in roll. New mounting positions greatly help to prevent chassis tweak in the rear of the car.
- New - Centre pivot design. Much easier build and maintenance, with new bind free design.
- New - Adjustable LiPo position for weight distribution tuning. (4 equally spaced options)
- New - Thread insert design making work on the car much quicker and simpler.
- New - Titanium steering turnbuckles included as standard.
- New - Centre damping geometry and mounting provides longer lasting damping and easier positioning of the motor wires.
- Low profile aluminium servo mounts.
- Full length carbon fibre chassis for increased cornering predictability.
- Fully adjustable front end (track width, ride height, toe out, camber, caster, damping, bump steer, ackermann).
- Lightweight ball differential with carbon axle and true thrust race.
- Rotationally balanced left rear wheel clamp.
- Lightweight independent roll and bump springs with low centre of gravity.
- Ultra-low motor position.
- Lightweight low centre of gravity CNC alloy rear transmission housings.
- Adjustable anti-squat and pro squat, independent of droop setting.
- Ultra-balanced rear pod assembly.
- 76t 64dp Kimbrough high efficiency spur as standard (options available).
- Full range of optional springs, front, side and rear.
- Fully adjustable body mounting system.
- Damper tube style rear damping for bump riding and cornering performance.
- Optimised steering geometry for precise handling.
- Chassis balance pivot holes. For use with U3582 pivot set. To optimise left/right weight distribution.
- Extra low rear roll centre.
- Rear tweak adjustment via side springs.
- Adjustable rear ride height using interchangeable inserts with improved fitment (0.25mm increments).
- Lightweight rear droop adjustment.
- 1/12 scale Kimbrough servo saver with stiffener included as standard.
- High tensile steel hex screws used throughout.
- All black aluminium M3 nuts as standard.
- High quality easy to follow instruction manual.
- Accepts a huge range of industry standard body shells, motors, batteries, and speed controllers.
2 Channel Radio
Electric Speed Control
1S Lipo Battery
Bodyshell & Paint
Wheels and Tyres
2WD, ON-ROAD, COMPETITION
Instruction Manual, Exploded Diagram Set Up's & Spares