• Adjustment of Centre Pivot with short option for added rotation.
• Top deck adjustment of chassis flex, offering better stability and pace in high traction.
• Tweak free battery mounting using O-ring fixing.
• Entirely redesigned front end, using all new geometry for better performance.
• Improved front end durability and robustness.
• Twist free rear pod layout with new side link mounting points.
• Simpler build, with much less maintenance required to maintain maximum performance.
• Low profile aluminium servo mounts.
• Improved rear ride height adjuster tolerances.
• Full length carbon fibre chassis for increased cornering predictability.
• Fully adjustable front end (track width, ride height, toe out, camber, caster, damping, bump steer, ackermann).
• Lightweight ball differential with carbon axle and true thrust race.
• Rotationally balanced left rear wheel clamp.
• Lightweight independent roll and bump springs with low centre of gravity.
• Ultra-low motor position.
• Lightweight low centre of gravity CNC alloy rear transmission housings.
• Adjustable anti-squat and pro squat, independent of droop setting.
• Raised bumper mount for increased steering, reduced chassis scrub, and chassis protection.
• Lightweight front foam bumper.
• Ultra-balanced rear pod assembly.
• 76t 64dp Kimbrough high efficiency spur as standard (options available).
• Full range of optional springs, front, side and rear.
• Fully adjustable body mount system.
• Damper tube style rear damping for bump riding and cornering performance.
• Optimised steering geometry for precise handling.
• Lightweight roll mast mount + roll mast included.
• Chassis balance pivot holes. For use with U3582 pivot set. To optimise left/right weight distribution.
• Extra low rear pivot.
• Rear tweak adjustment via side springs.
• Adjustable rear ride height using interchangeable inserts (0.25mm increments).
• Lightweight rear droop adjustment.
• 1/12 scale Kimbrough servo saver with stiffener included as standard.
• High tensile steel hex screws used throughout.
• All black aluminium M3 nuts as standard.
• Adjustable steering turnbuckles included as standard.
• High quality easy to follow instruction manual.
• Optional adjustable battery position.
• Accepts a huge range of industry standard body shells, motors, batteries, and speed controllers.