Schumacher Cougar SVR 1/10th Competition 2WD
The NEW Cougar SVR is a professional, high performance 2WD racing buggy designed especially for dirt and low traction surfaces. Developed from the highly successful Cougar range of cars which have won countless races worldwide.
The SVR incorporates an all new transmission with a rearward motor location and optimised weight distribution for maximum traction.
The SVR designed for dirt, designed to win!
Roll over smaller images to get a larger view. Click to get very large image.
| || |
| || |
| || || |
|Cougar SVR Specification ||Equipment Needed |
| || |
| || || |
- 2 Channel Radio
- Electric Speed Control
- Motor Pinion
- Lipo Battery
|Power Source: ||ELECTRIC |
|Model Type: ||2WD, OFF ROAD, COMPETITION |
|Length: ||370mm |
|Wheelbase: ||277mm |
|Width: ||240mm |
|Top Speed: ||40 MPH+ |
|Features || |
| || |
- NEW Rear motor, three geared transmission - Excellent grip on low traction circuits..
- NEW CVA style driveshafts - Increased drive.
- NEW Forward cab shell - Modern look that offers improved high speed steering.
- NEW Moulded chassis sides - Fantastic dirt seal with no handling compromise.
- NEW Longer front wishbones - Improved corner speed.
- NEW Alloy chassis - low centre of gravity for LiPo batteries.
- NEW Stronger front bulkhead and bottom plate - Its even tougher.
- NEW Large front/rear battery position adjustment - Allows weight distribution tuning for each track.
- NEW Gear differential option available.
- NEW Carbon Fibre Anti-Squat plates 0º - 3º.
- NEW Quick access differential.
- NEW Material strengthened wheels.
- Heavy duty, big bearing differential - Small diameter, lightweight unit offering low rotating mass.
- 24 piece “Red Seal” ball bearing set - Gives silky steering and transmission.
- Large transmission bearings - Strong and reliable.
- Super strong steering levers, unique constant radius steering system - Offers true ackermann and linear steering response.
- Easy to assemble, rigid wing mount system - Stronger, with less wing flex.
- Moulded gear cover - Better spur gear protection.
- “Super cool” Alloy motor plate - Larger surface area and greater thickness offers better cooling and rigidity.
- Rear wishbones - Offers more lower position shock mounting options.
- Rear anti-roll bar - Better handling.
- Accepts either stick, saddle or shorty lipo batteries as standard - For superb versatility.
- Pro spec 13mm big bore shocks with titanium nitride shafts, CNC machined pistons with recessed ‘e’clips, threaded collars, twin O ring sealing and diaphragm volume compensation.
- PTFE coated shock bodies - Hard, and super smooth shock action.
- All CNC machined internal geared transmission - Super quiet and efficient.
- Excellent centre line balance - Great control for all track surfaces.
- Adjustable bushed pivot control system - Super smooth, multi position suspension action.
- Fully optimised suspension geometry - Fast, consistent handling.
- Maximum dimension rear wing - Superb airflow control, offering maximum down force.
- Black 7075 T6 alloy motor plate and lower diff mounts. - Strong yet lightweight.
Prototype model shown, details may vary.
|Description||Part No||Price Including 20% UK VAT.|
|Cougar SVR - Assembled||K134||£175.00|