As for the settings, beside class-standard features such as several mixes, a stop watch, trim and exponential functions the radio also offers a new “feel” setting for the throttle and brake that allows to adjust the “feeling” of the steering and throttle response. Included with the transmitter is a KR-413FH 2.4GHz receiver
- Fully integrated 2.4GHz system
– Respond mode (normal, high-speed, advanced)
– Steering trim, sub trim, speed, curve and travel override functions
– Throttle high point, sub trim, speed, curve, drag brake override, ABS, acceleration & idle-up functions
– 4WS mixing
– Gyro throttle mixing
– Quick setup
– Timer and stopwatch
– LCD backlight and contrast settings
– Buzzer sound volume setting
– Compatible with KR-413FH, KR-411FH, KR-212FHG & KR-211FH receivers
- Removable aerial with storage compartment.
- Adjustable stick position
- Lipo, Life or NiMH option.