The Schumacher Mi3: The First Next Generation Touring Car.
Once in a great while an innovation occurs that so completely improves upon what is available that it sparks a change from one way of thinking to another. It's a revolution, a transformation, a metamorphosis where old ideas are left behind and a new way of thinking takes over.
The Schumacher Mi3 is the first next generation touring car. It will set new standards for 4WD electric touring car design. Featuring a host of design innovations and a unique ultra modern look the Mi3 will be the car to beat at race tracks around the world and the benchmark all new touring cars will be compared to.
· Ultra low top deck design for lower centre of gravity.
· 2mm Aerospace carbon fibre chassis and top deck.
· Efficient transmission with twin Kevlar belts and precision CNC pulleys.
· Alloy eccentric adjusters for optimum belt tension.
· Easy diff height adjustment to allow changes in drive shaft plunge. This can be used to increase or decrease traction.
· Industry first static layshaft with ultra low rotating mass gear pulley assembly.
· Quick release diffs – Just 2 screws!!
· Super easy to work on design.
· Designed optimised for 4, 5, 6 cell and LiPo battery packs.
· Symmetrical chassis layout with few screws minimises tweak.
· Ultra smooth Nickel-Teflon plated threaded alloy shock absorbers for extreme smoothness and durability.
· Purple alloy CV drive shafts with hard anodised axles and low friction blades.
· Stiff 3mm shock towers with optimised shock positions.
· Lightweight machined diff pulley, Tungsten Carbide diff balls, aerospace thrust bearing and fixed trilobe diff washers.
· New heavy duty front spool with CNC pulley.
· Twin pivot block design allows infinite adjustment of roll centres, toe-in, anti-squat, and track width on front and rear.
· New twin axis inner camber links for infinite camber link height and length adjustment.
· Fully adjustable steering including Velocity Ratio, Ackermann Angle and Ackerman Rate.
· Low C of G anti roll bars.
· Speed secret parts available to fine tune to all track conditions.
Prototype model shown, some details may vary.
K073 - Mi3 Pro Tourer - £299.99
Orders being taken now - Due late April
|<< Back Forward >>|
|Schumacher Racing Products Ltd.
71-73 Tenter Road, Moulton Park, Northampton, NN3 6AX, England
Tel: +44 (0) 1604 790580 Fax: +44 (0) 1604 790209 - Company Reg No: 2095770 - VAT No: GB460987512